Sunday 1 January 2012

New Year, New Blog

Happy New Year! 2012 is here which means a fresh 366 days to achieve new goals, experience new things and explore new places. 

City life provides plenty of opportunity for new experiences but despite having lived in London for two years I still find there’s lots I’d like to do and see. 

So I’ve decided to set up this blog to encourage myself and others to get out there and find the things which make living this city life so much fun (and worth paying the high rent for!).  I’ll mainly be blogging about things to do and see in London but I’ll throw in the odd hotspot from my hometown Birmingham for good measure.

Here’s what I hope to find: 
  • Great places for good coffee and cakes.
  • Restaurants to suit every occasion and craving.
  • Bars to satisfy every thirst.
  • Interesting museum exhibitions, art galleries and general sites to see.
  • New experiences.

If you’re living in London, like to visit or are simply interested in city life follow this blog! You can do this either by the site or by twitter @This_City_Life.

Feel free to get in touch if you have any recommendations or you run an independent business offering something I may be interested in.  I’m here to give an honest view of city life so please bear this in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment